Saturday, May 9, 2009

Motivation

Okay. I have been home all day. Which isn't abnormal for me because I am home body by nature. I have been adding music to a mp3 player, from a list that a friend asked me to put together. It's really interesting to see what other people's musical interest are. I just wanted to log on and write something because I haven't in a while. I wanted to address, something that has been on my mind a lot lately. Weight gain/loss. People are very insensitive to it either way. When I was younger and thinner I did the same thing but now that I am older and not so thin anymore it makes me hate some of those immature ways that I had when I was younger. I have been working out and I have lost a few pounds. I want to loose like 40lbs, everyone keeps saying I will no look normal "that skinny". All of the bad things that people say to me about my weight gain motivates me to be small and most of all healthier. I have noticed that people can be very mean and not even know it. I think that going through both thin and not thin makes me realize, that if God wanted us to be the same he would have designed us that way. I don't condone super skinny and I am really against obesity only because it's not healthy for anyone. If someone is a plus size and are healthy and happy, I say go for it. Well I have to get back to those songs, I have like a million songs to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment