Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thoughts.

Wow! I can't belive I actually did this. I mean got a blog for myself. I know not many people will read or want to read it. So this is kind of like my personal diary that everyone can read. Okay well I will just write two things that are on my mind currently. First of all it's about me. I don't like to be judged but of course that's how our society is now. We like to judge people for whatever reason. I am havinga battle within myself. I really need to lose some weight and so today I decided that I will give it my best to get to my desired weight. Not that I have a problem with my weight now, I just know that Iam not healthy. I really love food. I know that portion control, exercise, and cleaning eating is the way to go but when you are in the situation you are in you never want to hear those things. Thank god there is not miracle get skinny drug that I am willing or wanting to take. I know that I have to do this for m because I need to regain my personal happiness with me before I can allow others to except me for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment