Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where does the day go?

It's Sunday? OMG this weekend went by too fast. I can't wait until the day where I don't have to worry about the weekday/workweek. One day I will be able to do that. Once I win the lotto or once I start playing the lotto. I had to leave the house today to get batteries for the keyboard/mouse. So of course I went to Wallyworld. I decided to get a cd for a friend of mine, J. Holiday's second cd. Well they had one, the thing was all cracked open and broken. So I couldn't get that one, well I couldn't get anyone cause that was the last one. Just my luck. I didn't feel like going to another store because it's raining and I am trying to stay on somewhat of a budget. I don't know how well that's going to go but I am going to give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment