Sunday, January 2, 2011

Yes!

It's a new year, finally! Same me, that will never change. I have decided to upgrade some of me. For instance I think I will give love a real try this year. Not that the previous years I didn't try but the men in my life were just so subpar. This year however, I am actually going to give a damn about the things I say, do, and how I act. Well I am going to try. I am also going to be more committed to me. My betterment, my everything. In 2010 people told me what to do and it wasn't a bad thing but this year, I am going to run me and for the rest of my life, well until I pop out a few kids. Keeping in the tradition of resolutions, I have resolved not to make a real resolution why should I bother if I know I am not going to work on keeping it. I can honestly say that I will try to be a better person, love more, communicate better, remember things that are somewhat important and love ME! I am going to work out at least one extra day, stop wasting money on things that don't matter, and I am going to try and do something positive at least once a month (for me).
Also I finally finished with my bachelor's degree program. I am so excited. This was the one thing that I had to do for me. That was my one goal of 2010 and I did it. It's a silent victory for me because there is so much more that I want to do and yes I will do them all. Oh one more thing, I am going to try and write more, it's liberating. Have a great day and remember you control your path, light it however you need to but don't forget the road you travelled someone might need your light to guide them.

No comments:

Post a Comment